Cram is a free SaaS platform app for PC, Android and iPhone devices that allows you to create, save and share flashcard sets. If you have five minutes to spare on your daily commute, take the opportunity to quickly test your memory and level up your Burmese!
The app’s interface is user-friendly and there are several options available for memorisation.
Once you install Cram to your mobile device, simply open the set files below to add them to your local account. If you have any new sets you would like to share with the world, please send them to email at lukecorbin dot org. These sets are made by the learning community for the learning community, so please also inform us if you find any errors therein.
- Areas of Study/Disciplines (Zawgyi, 19 cards).
- Ailments (Zawgyi, 13 cards).
- Animals (Zawgyi, 71 cards).
- Body Parts (Zawgyi, 98 cards).
- Buddhism (Zawgyi, 22 cards).
- Close Family (Zawgyi, 15 cards).
- Colours (Zawgyi, 15 cards).
- Cooking (Zawgyi, 36 cards).
- Days/Times (Zawgyi, 68 cards).
- Flowers (Zawgyi, 13 cards).
- Food Items (Zawgyi, 88 cards).
- Insects (Zawgyi, 13 cards).
- Literature (Zawgyi, 23 cards).
- Musical Instruments (Zawgyi, 12 cards).
- Numeratives (Zawgyi, 26 cards).
- People Descriptions (Zawgyi, 17 cards).
- Professions (Zawgyi, 38 cards).
- Sexual Assault (Zawgyi, 26 cards).